PCAVT: Everything Everyone Needs to Know to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
Home / Join the Community / PCAVT: Everything Everyone Needs to Know to Prevent Child Sexual Abuse
This interactive training is designed for adults caring for infants up to children ages 14. This 2-hour training covers essential information for all adults to be better prepared to protect children from sexual abuse. Participants will:
- learn interactive tools that work to keep children safe from sexual abuse.
- learn what grooming is and ways to respond to protect children.
- discover how to talk to children at different developmental stages about healthy behaviors
- determine how to respond to incidents of potential child sexual abuse.
Click here to register.
Trainings View All
Build Your Prevention Toolkit
Customize child sexual abuse prevention guidelines to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Research-based guidance
- Actionable prevention steps
- Comprehensive, customizable method
- Adaptable for YSOs of every kind