Join us for a two-day, virtual Keeping Kids Safe Training of Trainers hosted by the Children’s Trust. Keeping Kids Safe provides the fundamental skills for preventing and addressing child sexual abuse and other dangerous situations. This training will also provide tools and resources for supporting families and staff in discussing these sensitive but critical issues. Further, this training will build upon staff and organizational capacity to:
- Respond to disclosures and create safe environments
- Offer parent workshops that provide practical skills and language to keep kids safe
- Offer staff trainings to teach staff knowledge, skills, and attitudes to prevent child sexual abuse.
The two sessions are on Tuesday, January 11 and Thursday, January 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. each day.
Learn more and register here.
Trainings View All
Build Your Prevention Toolkit
Customize child sexual abuse prevention guidelines to meet the unique needs of your organization.
- Research-based guidance
- Actionable prevention steps
- Comprehensive, customizable method
- Adaptable for YSOs of every kind